Until further notice the following applies to ALL sales within Lancaster Auction Mart & J36 Rural Auction Centre
- All buyers are required to sign in on arrival to the market
- Vendors are asked to drop stock off and return home – please inform staff members on arrival of how you would like your stock to be sold
- There is no vendor access to our offices and there is NO cash to be given out – Please give luck instructions on arrival
- Statements & Cheques will be posted out to everyone – no one will be able to collect cheques from the office post sale
- Buyer access is permitted to the office, however, please keep to social distancing advice where possible
- EVERYONE to sanitise their hands before entering the office
- EVERYONE to keep a 2-meter distance from one another
We would appreciate everyone’s co-operation with the above, anyone not adhering to these rules will be asked to leave the market premises.
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact the mart offices prior to your arrival.
We know these are difficult and uncertain times for people but we, and other auction companies, want to be able to keep the markets open and trading for as long as possible
North West Auctions