Acting for both landlord and tenant, our services include:
- Acting in disputes (for landlord or tenant or as an arbitrator) throughout the North West
- Estate and property management advice and assistance with finding suitable tenants
- Tenancy agreements
- Negotiation of assured shorthold tenancies for residential properties and farm business tenancy agreements
- Rent reviews including valuations and advice
- Succession planning and advice on surrenders. This includes negotiating compensation on either side for dilapidation / improvement / development of property during the tenancy.
- Preparation and renewals of grazing licenses.
Michael Mashiter, FRICS FAAV
Our Director, Michael Mashiter, is a member of the panel of Arbitrators operated by The President of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, which replaced the Lord Chancellor's panel of Agricultural Arbitrators. He is a past President of the CAAV (The Central Association of Agricultural Valuers - a national specialist professional body representing over 2500 members).