Our team at NWA offer a Farm to Farm Trading Service, where we can market your stock to the best of our capability using the many sale resources we have available to ourselves. We have successfully sold livestock, produce and deadstock through adverts in our weekly newsletter, company website and the NWA page on Facebook.
If you wish to discuss selling your stock directly from Farm one of our auctioneers or Field Staff would be more than happy to visit you to discuss your needs.
- 50 2 & 3 Crop Mule Ewes In-Lamb for 1st April to High Index Texel Ram
- 15 British Blue & Stabiliser Heifers out of Montbeliarde Cows 12-14m FTB
- 10 Sim-Luing Heifers 10-12m FTB
Contact Bradley Thompson on 07867 000244
- 38 Swaledale ewes 2 and 3 crop scanned twins due to a good crossing Bluefaced Leicester ram due end of March early April. In the HP system and regularly fluked this winter to sell due to loss of land.
- 18 Simmental, British Blue, Limousin and Angus Suckler cows scanned in Calf to the Charolais Bull due mid March to mid May.Vaccinated BVD, Good and quiet to handle.
- MRI pedigree breeding bull 26month old - proven worker
- 15 Mule Gimmer Hoggs scanned In-Lamb to a Texel Tup due April
Contact Ian Atkinson on 07766 521472
- Collinson 8 Ton Bulk Bin
- Collinson 15 Ton Bulk Bin
- Mollasase 1500gallon Tank
- Cattle Crush
- Mill Mix c/w Auger
Contact Andrew Butler on 07966 556592
Page updated 12.02.18