Our team of highly experienced and qualified valuers are regularly asked to carry out valuations on all types of rural property for a variety of purposes.
- For sale or purchase - we carry out valuations, generally in accordance with the RICS Appraisal and Valuation Standards Manual (The Red Book), for clients wishing to sell or purchase a property
- To secure funding - under instruction from lenders, such as banks or building societies
- For taxation planning - under instruction from solicitors and clients, we can offer valuations of property and other assets such as furniture, farm machinery and livestock, for Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax calculations. Where appropriate we will negotiate with the District Valuer to ensure the best outcomes for all our clients.
- In disputes, litigation and interfamily transfers - we can carry out valuations, for one side only or, when acting as Independent Joint Experts, for both sides, following a joint appointment by the parties.
- For rent assessment - we can offer advice and act for landlord or tenant in the case of a dispute
- For valuation for tax - under instruction from your accountant, we can often reduce your tax bill by providing a more accurate valuation of your estate or property and other assets.