At NWA Property, we sell a wide range of rural property and land in the North West by private treaty, public auction, formal and informal tender. Our experienced and qualified valuers and auctioneers can advise you on the best method of sale and appropriate marketing strategy for your property.
Our complete service includes:
- specialist knowledge of agricultural and rural properties, rural estates and distinctive Lakeland properties
- friendly and professional staff with good local knowledge who will keep in regular contact to ensure that they are up-to-date with your requirements
- professional, colour particulars with interior and exterior digital photographs and additional plans and location maps as appropriate
- a tailored marketing strategy, to include sale board, website and targeted newspaper consumer and trade press advertising as appropriate
- free market appraisal
- accompanied viewings 7 days a week
- competitive commission rates.
We handle properties throughout Cumbria and into north Lancashire as far south as Preston and into North Yorkshire.