We are pleased to announce the introduction of a new service for NWA Professional and Property - NWA Architectural
NWA Architectural is a building design and planning service offered by NWA Professional managed by Greg Gilding a Chartered Building Surveyor.
Greg qualified in 1988 and worked at MB Hodgson between 1990 -1997. He has many successful and varied development and building projects built and in use throughout the North West region, including barn conversions, new build houses, extensions to listed buildings and large industrial premises.
The services offered include
- drawing and design work for barn conversions
- farm diversification
- planning applications
- Listed Building applications
- feasibility studies
- new build houses
- new build agricultural, commercial and industrial property
- renovation, alteration and extension of existing buildings
- building regulation applications
- deed plans for land and property sales
- planning notification applications for agricultural development
We offer a free site visit and initial discussions of your project, with a fixed fee quote for the works you require. The service offered can be from sketch schemes through to full specification and inspection of building works.
Construction and planning are increasingly complicated and we are able to guide you through the process, tailoring the services offered to suit your needs, budget, and individual project.