Landlord & Tenant
The NWA Team have many years' experience of acting on all three sides of landlord and tenant negotiations - for the landlord, for the tenant and as arbitrator.
Director, Michael Mashiter is a member of the panel of Arbitrators operated by The President of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, which replaced the Lord Chancellor's panel of Agricultural Arbitrators. He is also the President of the CAAV (The Central Association of Agricultural Valuers - a national specialist professional body representing over 2500 members).
We provide rural and commercial estate and property management services and we are in a strong position to offer advice on all landlord and tenant issues.
Acting for both landlords and tenants our services include:
- acting in disputes (for landlord, tenant or as arbitrator) throughout Cumbria, Lancashire, Cheshire and in the North East
- estate and property management - we can take over management of your estate or property or offer professional advice and help with finding tenants
- tenancy agreements - we can help you find the right tenant and negotiate assured shorthold tenancies for residental properties and farm business tenancy agreements
- rent reviews - valuations and professional advice for landlords or tenants
- succession planning and advice on negotiating end of tenancy matters/surrenders - we can help with negotiation of compensation on either side for dilapidation/improvement/development of property during a tenancy
- grazing licences - we can help with preparation of a licence and also the granting/renewal of licences.
For your peace of mind we we are memebers of the Ombudsman Scheme, we comply with all landlord deposit schemes and operate a Clients' Bank account.